View Single Post
Old 03-21-17, 06:53 PM   #11
Webster
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Man View Post
Thanks for the suggestion but it still doesn't work. Just to run you through what I do.
I have SHIV Uboat missions V1.5 loaded. JSGME loaded and I've used it successfully with SHIII. My MODs folder is on my desk top with all my MODs in it and they appear in the inactive section of JSGME.
Following you last suggestion I checked them all for data only and ensured they weren't in double folders. I thought that multiple MODs might be the problem so when I still couldn't get it to work I loaded TMO 2.5 only and it still won't give me a 600 foot depth gauge so it looks like it hasn't loaded the MOD.
Any other suggestions?
well the MODS folder is supposed to be in the ubisoft/silent hunter 4 folder, NOT on the desktop, the jsgme MODS folder has to be in the game folder in order for jsgme to be able to install them.

place the downloaded jsgme.exe file in the sh4 game folder and then click to run it, it will install jsgme files there. now run jsgme and it also creates a MODS folder there.

now put your mods in the MODS folder inside the sh4 folder and now everything has been installed correctly. if you want, right click on the jsgme startup file (the big yellow "G") and send a shortcut to desktop for it so you can open to change mods around as you want to.

its really easy to tell if TMO is installed because the intro screens and options menu screens are different