Old 01-31-10, 03:17 AM   #1
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Fixes for Updated Mission Release for ZW´s Members

To All ZW Members
Hello Fellow ZW Members.

With ZW's latest release of his updated 6th and New German mission Tiger Break Out came some undesirable glitches and bugs.

I spoke with him about creating an open thread in which all of us would pool our experiences and share our findings of the problems that need to be addressedc and or fixed.

I think it makes sens to do it as a group rather thna piece meal tying up ZW with individual requests that may actually over lap in may respects.

I will list the problems I have experienced and in return feel free to post yours as they wil help ZW.Here s a l;ist of mine>

The Major ones.

1 Terminator KV85s These beasts seem to be immortal.You need at least a dozen shots to silence them and they never burn or explode or even emit smoke.They ll stop shooting but their guns would still track my Tiger. In real life Kvs are no better armoured than T 34/85.Thye kill my 2 wingmen tanks despite being shot to pieces.ZW told me the problem is being fixed.

2/ AI with X Ray eyes.The problem still persists with unseen tanks and guns shooting you to pieces through dense wood or behind hills.It really detracts from enjoying the game and prevents you from using ambushing or flanking manoeuvres.

3-the mission map is useless does not track your tank and no markers for Soviet units.

Minor bugs:

1- Panzer III s with whitish turrets(being fixed).I knw Friedrich Wilhelm expereinced the same problem.

2-Ballistics.those Soviet tanks can shoot like artillery it seems.The shots are way too curved or lobbed.(Being fixed).It seems to me too that the reload rate of Soviet tanks is too fast.This had been addressed and solved by Monk´s MMP3 patch but it s been overwritten by ZSW´s mod.

3) at the beginning of the mission there s a couple T34 that have been killed and still rushing forward at full speed like they are possessed. Eerie.

4) at tiimes there are white streak appearing in the fabric of the game. Minor glitches which don t really bother me.

Overall interesting mission.Lots of action, much, much improved over the original Surviving the Escape.New models, inventive, wide open spaces, opportunity for action and manoeuvring.I like it.

Fellow ZW Members.Let´s hear it from you.

Regards

Frinik.

frinik