View Single Post
Old 02-29-12, 04:07 PM   #6
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaul92 View Post
I wont run out I cant remeber lol I know how to put in ammo in the turrent i control idk if it worked for the others does anyone of good video recorders I can show how fast it shoots and how fast it turns
The gun in the 'subparts' folder is ONLY the gun you control.
If you want to change the others, you have to go to the "shipparts/gunsradars.dat" (there are three of them) and find the same gun. It will not have the same name so check in the Yamato folder in the Yamato.eqp file to find the M02, M03 etc files to find the name of the gun.

After you find the correct gun in the 'gunsradars.dat', find the .sim that goes with it and add the folders and the .sim file to Yamato MOD. I do not recommend changing the original in the stock folder.

"Data/Library/Shipparts/gunsradars.sim" or "Data/Library/Shipparts/gunsradars02.sim" or "Data/Library/Shipparts/gunsradars03.sim"

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote