View Single Post
Old 02-22-13, 09:20 AM   #85
Vermin
Helmsman

Downloads: 39
Uploads: 0

Well I just can't get anything other than the antar and zones templates to show up.

I checked correct location and id of crp for save file and ShIII folder "containing data folder" and this part worked fine - or said it did!

I set the coordinates of all the other orders and convoy instructions etc in the menu file to be the same as for the antar template so they would be in the same position even if on top of each other. Still no show

I'm guessing, that the issue is not the menu file (otherwise no antar and no zones template) but that the other files are not where they should be.

I'm also guessing that the only reason the executable is pointed at the crp file is to get a date.

Which implies that the path in which it copies the updated standing orders etc to is where the issue is.

I set it to my shiii folder because that is where my data folder is. Is there another folder containing a data folder somewhere else?

For some strange reason I now have another data folder in my menu folder. This data folder contains two folders as "Damage" and "ofAces" plus some files. I say strange because i never notice this second data folder before.
any help appreciated - my remaining grey hairs are running out fast!
Vermin is offline   Reply With Quote