View Single Post
Old 06-24-14, 05:38 AM   #13
Defiance
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 672
Uploads: 0

Just random zero seabed level really

I noted and explained to world dev that if you get to say 6m or so and you hit the bottom (the subs bone as it called that sticks out underneath the sub) with this protrusion, sometimes you can tc and you slowly get down to the seabed, maybe something for more brainy people to look into (who knows)

Whether this is because i have changed my settings for the seabed in tdw's generic patcher i dunno (probably for a guess)

The dev that wrote about this bug/oversight i guess would know how hard if not impossible to fix without some patch from ubisoft, and we all know this game is long gone from the patching time lol

It is a shame and yep it's a pain, how the heck this problem was overlooked in what seems to be three of the sims is well beyond my comprehension, one of the most basic sub requirements would be a working seabed/depth

Maybe another way round the 'bone' is to do with the seabed itself, i have no idea, but was merely trying to establish if it's certain areas/depths of seabed

For my curious mind, if a sub can zero on some parts of the seabed with this 'bone' still coded onto the sub, why can't a workaround be sought

Food for thought as they say

Bye

Def
Defiance is offline   Reply With Quote