View Single Post
Old 02-21-09, 12:42 PM   #15
Webster
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin Robbins
The irony, the irony! Mr. Tweaker Mod, anti-supermodder himself brings forth his own and the newest supermod. Modding is a cruel mistress, but it looks like you can handle her.

So wow! We have Game Fixes Only (may I be the first to call it GFO?), Trigger Maru Overhauled, Real Fleet Boat, Fall of the Rising Sun, CA24-F and Operation Monsun, soon (?) to be joined by GWX4. This is one healthy game, I'd say with an explosion of creativity in the past several months to put new life in an old game. If I had said a year ago that today we would have six quality supermods, with a seventh on the way, for SH4 I would have been banned from Subsim for delusional thinking!

Great work Webster and Peabody. Looks like the future is in good hands.
well, thank you, but the goal is to NOT be a mod but rather a patch to be perminently installed over the stock game to get you as far as you can get to fix everything thats fixable.

im still anti-supermod in as much as to have stand alone mods to allow for everyones own personal taste to customize their own game. (i couldnt have done this without stand alone mods)

the idea is to create a whole new starting point to begin adding your mods to and i hope also allow the super mods to not have to include all the fixes so they will be smaller and faster and easier to download as well as to load or unload in the game.