View Single Post
Old 06-23-11, 04:13 AM   #43
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidslotm View Post
thanks Peabody I'll look at this today. The idea is just to change base as war progresses. A request of base change may be different but I'm not planning that far ahead right now.

WDAD British campaign is working but for proper testing, I have found a few glitches and loose ends that need tidying up, if I can tie them off I will.

The SUBOFPATHS text that keeps cropping up and I need to fix that and change it to HOMEFLEET or something. The loose ends take and age.

thanks matey
An automatic change of base needs to be set up, but a 'request' for a change of base is simply pick up the phone on the desk in the capatain's room in port. You will be able to transfer to another base from there as long as your sub is available at the base you want to transfer to.

Peabody.

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote