View Single Post
Old 02-20-18, 07:44 AM   #9771
Cyborg322
Scurvy Dog of the Deep

Downloads: 383
Uploads: 0

Hi fireblade274

There are quite a few options available when calculation firing solution and entering data ( Almost too many )

The default Lock key is Spacebar but you can also use the Circle Icon on the officer pics bottom middle. The L key can be used to show/hide XO box or by the clicking the XO TDC icon it is also possible to move drag the box to a more desirable position if necessary

Lock/Break/Lock tooltip will only show if it is enabled from the Scopes Tab in the Options File Editor Viewer. I'm not sure if enabling /disabling ingame Tooltips overrides this

The torpedo officer may not be showing data due to not being locked on or ship not identified . 1 method is by first lock on target [Circle Icon] - [ Periscope Icon/Torpedo Attack] - Then just above left side ship identification . This option is partly dependant on which of optional mods you have if any. Using the Ship Recognition Manual is obviously more realistic

The Tutorial missions are handy but best used in combination with Tutorial Vids the best I've come across are by @ stoianm1 good commentary not rushed and great attention to detail

@vdr1981

@ stoianm1

these are good examples of different techniques there are more, some like using the RAOBF Wheel

Its kinda difficult to explain everything which is why I recommend the videos

Happy Hunting

Simon

Last edited by Cyborg322; 02-20-18 at 08:44 AM.
Cyborg322 is offline   Reply With Quote