Thread: Need some help
View Single Post
Old 12-16-14, 05:39 PM   #6
Baloogan
Loader

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0

I can't get my pirates to attack the shipping.
Could give the pirates an ASuW mission (naval) to make them attack.

I want that the posture Denmark-Pirates turns from Neutral to Hostile, when the pirates have attacked the first Commercial shipping.
This can't be done just yet, this feature is in 1.06 which should be soon!

I also wonder if this Merlin could be the correct helicopter. The only thing I know it has room for XX-Danish Marines and is eguipped with a machine gun. I have as mentioned before seen it on Danish News and it didn't look that big.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AgustaWestland_AW101
Quote:
The AgustaWestland AW101 is a medium-lift helicopter used in both military and civil applications. It was developed by joint venture between Westland Helicopters in the UK and Agusta in Italy in response to national requirements for a modern naval utility helicopter. Several operators, including the armed forces of Britain, Denmark and Portugal, use the name Merlin for their AW101 aircraft.[2][3] It is manufactured at factories in Yeovil, England and Vergiate, Italy; licensed assembly work has also taken place in Japan and the United States.
Prior to 2007, the aircraft had been marketed under the designation EH101. In 2000, Westland Helicopters and Agusta merged to form AgustaWestland, leading to the type's redesignation as AW101. The AW101 first flew in 1987, and entered into service in 1999. Since the AW101's introduction it has replaced several older helicopter types such as the Sikorsky S-61, performing roles such as medium-sized transport, anti-submarine warfare, and ship-based utility operations.
Baloogan is offline   Reply With Quote