Old 06-22-11, 12:45 PM   #41
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidslotm View Post
how do I create a change of base condition please,
If you look at the Flotillas for the US stock Campaign you will see an example with the Fremantle Command (Flotilla 2)

Flotilla 2 contains three bases:
Flotilla 2. Base 1 (Manila)
Flotilla 2. Base 2 (Surabaya)
Flotilla 2. Base 3 (Fremantle)

As each base gets captured by the Japanese you get moved to the next base until you end up in Fremantle. This is simply done using the AvailableInterval dates.
Manila AvailableInterval=NULL, 1941-12-23 so you get transferred to Surabaya on Dec 23.
Then Surabaya AvailableInterval=1941-12-24, 1942-02-28.
Then on Feb 28 you go to Fremantle.

Because of the dates you actually don't have a base for one day. Manila gets deleted when the date reaches Dec 23 but Surabaya isn't available until the next day Dec 24.
You will see a listing for Corregidor but that is commented out with ; in front of each line, so it actually is not used as base 2.

I am assuming that is what you mean by a "change of base"? If not then you would need to do a manual transfer in the game.
If you want the original base to remain, I would imagine (I never tested it) you could have the base disband as the US example and then on the map, put the naval base back after it is deleted, without creating a Flotilla for it. (possibly the next day.) That would give you back the base but force the transfer since the Flotilla no longer exists.

Hope that makes sense.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote