View Single Post
Old 04-14-17, 09:55 PM   #29
moose1am
Frogman

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
In Syria Obama draw a red line-If Assad used chemical weapons USA would....didn't do nothing as we have seen

Have Trump done the same regarding NK, drawn a red line-cross this and we will attack your military stuff ? And will Trump give the order-if this line has been crossed ?

Markus
Actually Obama got Russia to get rid of the Chemical Weapons in Syria for the most part. They didn't use anymore chemical weapons until after Obama left office. They must have brought them back into Syria after Trump became president!.

Obama was not a war hawk but he kept us safe and I'm still alive today.

I'm not sure we will survive Trump's Presidency and he had not been in office 100 days yet.

I pray that we don't get into WWIII and have a nuclear holocaust.

With that said Trump has spent 59 X 1.2 million each to take out a few buildings on a runway that the Syrians/Russians were using again the next day to attack the same city that they attacked before the Tomahawk attack. So the runway was not destroyed and the planes were not all destroyed because Trump told the Russians about the Attack before hand. Duh. Talk about telegraphing your intentions. Flip flop!.

I doubt that the US Navy will try to send in a Seal Team into NK to take out it's leader. NK is not Pakistan. We have been at war with NK since the 1950's and there war was never over. It's just a very fragile cease fire agreement now. It' could get hot any minute again.

Let's be realistic here. NK has Nuclear Weapons now and they probably have the ability to launch them at Japan, Guam or maybe even the USA Main land. Will they do that? I highly think not. The leader of NK is not that damn stupid. And if he is then we would take him out with someone more powerful than seal team six. More likely we will have China Pressure the NK leader to settle down or they won't trade with him anymore. They really don't need him as much as he needs China.

Moose1am

My avatar resembles the moderator as they are the ones that control the avatar on my page.
moose1am is offline   Reply With Quote