View Single Post
Old 04-14-17, 09:47 PM   #28
moose1am
Frogman

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Trump just met the Chinese Leader in Florida.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Thank you, that was his name.

At the same time the author created this thread I made a discussion about the same on my FB-wall. There I wrote USA will not do anything without having discussed this with China and furthermore,
for the first time a Seal Team is a part of this upcoming exercise, what this mean I can't tell, someone mentioned that their job was to "cut of the snakes head"(my words) in NK
I wonder if China would approve this, ´cause its unthinkable that USA would take should steps against NK without having discussed this with China

Markus
The Leader of China just finished having dinner with President Trump in Florida USA. After this meeting the Chinese turned back a shipment of NK coal that they intended to sell to China. With China being the main trading partner with NK it seems that China can persuade the leader of NK to cool his jets a bit. The NK Leader can talk his BS all he wants but he knows better to launch into a major war with the USA.

Moose1am

My avatar resembles the moderator as they are the ones that control the avatar on my page.
moose1am is offline   Reply With Quote