Old 10-19-17, 03:43 PM   #191
Aquelarrefox
Commander

Downloads: 159
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by chess100 View Post
Hello everyone!

In Your opinion which mod is better for someone looking for most realistic Silent Hunter 3 Mod? WAC looks best but there are so many other, I can't decide/

Many thanks!
Hard to say, wac and nygm have gameplay improved. Yes wac have more eye candy.

Wac has better or more worked camping files, have better harbour ( better for raid), more air attack to bases . No heavy for mfm.

Nygm is the place where every things kill, more skill, much hard on real navigation. I dislike some features as fatigue/tube repair, I use my mod and h.sie fix.
Nygm works with stribeler patch. Old ports. No incredible camping file as wac but the random speed get you crazy. Double check until open tubes.
Get mfm and reduce version of mfm or complete.

I don't know which have better hydrphone, I tried to count rpm but I can't get good result.
Radar, I don't know which better the 2 are great worked as his way.

Wac5 is better environment, I have implanted in my other installation. Is the most dark closer night. You need moon shine to shoot. Rainy night, forget it, if you don't have contact in map or doing a blind shot.

Extra the fire at night is awesome, the flare in close night is perfect.

Was have an interesting camping files that let you see more varied things, in wac 4 I can't believe crossing with an naval German long range plane in middle vizkaya. Hospital ships. But less models.