View Single Post
Old 05-10-17, 04:08 PM   #2061
iambecomelife
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 297
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
I think that you can add even more if configure them as evolutions of an existing model
Good. One thing I want to do is make the U-31 Class only capable of carrying 6 torpedoes early in the war, and then 9-10 torpedoes as time went on. By 1917, torpedo production had increased, and more British cargo ships had deck guns - making underwater attacks much more important.

If anyone is interested in contributing, I would like to offer you some of my work product - the WOTK planning tables! Basically it's the guts of WOTK planning - a large spreadsheet containing much of what has been, or is planned to be included in the mod. From dialogue to ships to torpedo types. I might be interested in bouncing ideas off other people & working out the game's RP elements. All you need is MS Excel or an equivalent spreadsheet program to read it.

This is a good opportunity for anyone who doesn't know how to model, but can write well or think of good game elements.

Note that WOTK is NOT going to devolve into a Role-Playing game. The focus will still be finding and sinking ships; I just need, for instance, basic background stories for sailors, soldiers, civilians, and airmen who may be encountered during ship boarding/lifeboat sighting sequences. Or diaries, secret instructions, etc that may be found.

If you can think up a hotshot WWI flying ace character, a pretty young lady, a crazy merchant ship sailor, then great. PM me and I can give you the table.
iambecomelife is offline   Reply With Quote