View Single Post
Old 12-30-10, 03:41 PM   #765
LGN1
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 147
Uploads: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by h.sie View Post
No further progress regarding negative buoyancy and silent running/pumps so far.

But I found the code resonsible for reloading external torpedo tubes. As a first attempt I plan to connect the external reloadings with the storm-conditions for deck- and flak gun. that means: the time counter that shows the time remaining for reloading externals, will only decrease, when the storm-conditions are NOT met. otherwise, if storm conditions are met, the time counter

a) could stay unchanged, or better:

b) could be reset to it's initial value, so that the reloading has to be started from the beginning (which also happens when one dives during reloading).

If that works, we can talk about the second part:

Program some penalty when one dives during reloading, but I have to damp down too high expectations regarding this.

h.sie
Hi h.sie,

great work as with the weather-change settings Thanks! Do you think it might be possible to also connect the internal torpedo reloading with the storm condition so that you can only reload internal torpedoes when submerged (in a storm)?

Concerning diving when reloading external torpedoes: It might be a good idea to increase the dive time considerably (via the flooding time in the sim files) when reloading so if you want to dive it takes a long time

Cheers, LGN1

Last edited by LGN1; 12-30-10 at 04:14 PM.
LGN1 is offline   Reply With Quote