View Single Post
Old 07-19-16, 04:11 PM   #24
makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

the captain's seat...

thats exactly the 'mask' of the developers who are avoiding to make a submarine simulator

i am not saying that captain's seat has no interest (on the contrary it has a lot. in fact , every 'seat' has its own interest). i am saying that the games which are focusing at the ''captain's point of view' has not the need to be a submarine simulator.

the captain's 'trap' is torturing the submarine simulators for many years now.
the 'sim' part in silent hunter series has stopped at sh2. after that game, nothing added to the sim engine (except the real navigation in sh5 but i am not sure if this is an achievement of ubi devs or an achievement of our great modder TDW aka RACERBOY)

i see so many enthusiasm for real navigation which to some of you may have no interest but to others has a lot.But if you want to seat on navigator's seat there is the need of sim elements to be programmed

if you want to seat on sonarman's seat....there is the need of sim elements to be programmed

if you want to seat on weapon's officer's seat ...there is the need of sim elements to be programmed (which is the only part that was modelled in the first games of sh series)

if you want to seat on engine's officer's seat ...there is the need of sim elements to be programmed...and so on.

see my point of view ? every seat has its own interest but every seat (exept captain's seat) needs sim elements to be programmed.

my preference seat is the sonarman's seat (see 688i , this is how is done a game which can be called as sim) , then is weapon officer's seat and then i would say navigator's seat.

coming to my conclusion: give us the 'seats' and let everyone play at the style he wishes

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods
makman94 is offline   Reply With Quote