View Single Post
Old 10-24-18, 12:52 PM   #10
GOZO
Commander

Downloads: 176
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
OK, I cannot get my old computer to go... not surprising. The beast has been sitting back there ignored for over a year now... and is jealous I suppose...

Anyway, what I know:
If you have Cptn Midningt's radio mod installed, it can indeed cause a CTD if you don't have the "fix" applied. It is a date configuration thing, and someone has a post around here somewhere about fixing it. Since I can't get into my computer, I can only guess on the boat's gauges, and that would be a guess that your boat has parts that are conflicting with another submarine that has rendered in the scene.

As for the Med, try this thread: A British Med Campaign by JapLance & sidslotm. You kind of have to dig for the download link, but bismarck1011 uploaded it to SubSim here: Med Campaign 2.5 Release. Now, there are some issues with it, but it can be a blast...
Ypical for an ignored computer!!

Ok. Thanks for the link

The forum and its posts are a lot to read so IŽll go for it.

I will also test both to se if Cptn midninght can be installed before the patch otherwise I use to make my own radio channels as did with my USN careers (Ralles mod for SHIV).

Cheers and give the old puter a few friendly words.
Gozo

SHIV:TMo 2.5, RSRD, SCAF OLC, Ralle's modpack
SHIV: WDAD, Med Campaign
SHIII: GWX3 GOLD, OLCII Gold, ACM-reloaded interface mod, SHIIIcmndr 3.2, Full Realism/DiD
SHIII: LSH3 2015
Cold Waters with all bells and whistles
Finally SHV but still unmodded and still a noob....
GOZO is offline   Reply With Quote