View Single Post
Old 03-13-13, 11:28 AM   #1514
Obi-Don
Watch

Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0
Started playing this last summer but stopped when uplay updated in july and all my ubisoft games stopped working. So, new computer in Nov. started putting all my games on and decide to give another try. Really wanted to give the mods a go so I became a member and downloaded Sobers megamod and started the process of trying to set everything up. I was expecting it to be somewhat taxing, but wow, problems right from the start. downloaded the game and it doesn't update. I find a thread that suggests running the updater manually, it works, Yea! Updates to 1.2, now the game won't run. When I try to start from the SH5 exe. I get a message saying i need a file called Particles.act and to reinstall the game which I have done now about 10 times. If I go to the uplay launcher and try to start the game it says
Process ID=0x87c (2172), Thread ID=0x1404 (5124) and then says something about debugging.

I just tried to start it again and it just says thank for playing and bumps me out... sigh. Anyone have any ideas? Sorry if this has been answered before , I spent a lot off time looking through this thread but didn't see anything relevant.
Obi-Don is offline   Reply With Quote