View Single Post
Old 05-16-08, 11:41 AM   #635
Rhodes
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 109
Uploads: 0
Default I have a problem with OLC Uber...

Yes, i have! The lamp of the captain cabin burn-out and I can't read any of the grossadmiral specs... :p

Oki, apart from joking. I post here since any one that reads and use this mod can advice me.
My "problem" is this: the torpedos often don't hit since they pass behind the ship. Many times this is a human (mine) error, I puted bad calculations in the TDC and/or the speed of the target is wrongly calculated. But yesterday this last one was done right. It was a convoy, and I calculated the speed right, by both method's and in several ships. But my torpedos miss, pass behind the ship.
Now, I thing of two things, or my speed calculations are wrong and/or the AOB calculations are. Or since the periscope is more time above water, the ship's can see it and increse speed making my estimations all wrong. My question? In your opinion what is the second cause more likely to be it?

And, just for the record, I saw, read and follow up the tutorials. Also, by the way, the marks for the calculation of the ABO are in valor of 2, aren't they?
Rhodes is offline   Reply With Quote