View Single Post
Old 03-04-10, 01:01 AM   #1
malkuth74
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 20
Uploads: 0
Default [TEC] Auto TDC Video Lesson Up

Just finished my video on how to use the AUTO TDC. Its a basic lesson and will get you started. teaches you how to get a good 90 Degree angle of attack, and how to Connect the dots LOL.
Thanks for watching and hope this helps many.. Good Luck.

UPDATE: New version of the video is now up. It has come to light that I might of been wrong about the Numbers in the circle represent the speed settings on torpedos. The old method works, but in the new video I just took out that reference. Connecting the dots is the name of the game.. And that always works, no matter what you call it. Good Luck.

I have posted Another Video On Advanced Use Of The Auto TDC and Rear Torpedos and Deck gun use.

Yeah I know auto TDC and Advanced techniques come on!! Well the system is a little more complicated then before, and you can actually use these Advanced Techniques to help broaden your possibility to go outside the Match the circle game.. Thats correct, the circles are nothing more then a cheat to help you. But what happens when you can't line up the circles? Well I teach you how to do that in this video. And how to set up for you can fire your Rear Torpedo, and also a front torpedo in the same attack..

I also teach how to use the deck gun in this video. So lets get started.

Last edited by Webster; 03-07-10 at 02:06 AM.
malkuth74 is offline   Reply With Quote