View Single Post
Old 08-19-17, 01:22 PM   #571
OCP
Nub

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0

CASUAL SUBSIM SKIPPER
You fell in love with Aces of the Deep (In fact it was "Silent Service", around 1988) . Your playing style is relaxed, more for fun than historical accuracy (in fact I do appreciate historical accuracy, and also the exploration of alternative historical pathways). You always play Sub Command or Dangerous Waters from the NavMap (rightclick is your friend) (never tried those, unfortunately), if you ever ventured to play them at all (there you are!). Probably you prefer WWII subsims like Silent Hunter 3, SH4 and Aces (true, SH3 and SH4 are my boats of choice). You may try the manual TDC, but you prefer to leave the auto map contacts on, (blank maps scare you). Even though you know submarine skippers missed targets occasionally in real life, you cannot resist reloading a mission to take another shot at a 10,000-tonne troopship that got away. One ship, one torpedo, finished off with the deck gun--that's the creed you live by. Hold your head high--there's no shame in having fun (indeed, because life is already too serious down deep) .

Hello to everyone. Thank you for kindling welcoming me to this crew.
Regards from Portugal and my hommage to the Armada Portuguesa (remembering S 164 Barracuda vs. CVN-69 Dwight Eisenhower during "Locked Gate 83").
OCP is offline   Reply With Quote