View Single Post
Old 02-19-08, 03:03 PM   #386
skwasjer
The Old Man

Downloads: 26
Uploads: 3

Alright, I'm scheduling an intermediate release in the next few days with some new features (see below for screenies). Unfortunately, while model import programming is progressing, it is not done yet so it won't be in this release but I just want to push these finished features out the door. Also, work on integrated model viewer is nearly completed (for now models are untextured). These two (hot) requests will be finished in a few weeks more. Since the addon is to be released soon I plan on releasing yet another small update asap to support any new or changed controllers.

One of the best new features is the ability to add/remove array items in the data of controllers. With this functionality, many things that were previously impossible (without using hexeditor) are now very easy where previously you had to use an export/import chunk workaround (if you could find one you need). Any kind of array is supported (afaik), so now you can really start playing around with ie. particle controllers, torpedo data, etc. I'm already seeing a new wave of mods fly out the door!

The property editor will get one final overhaul in the future, and that is to support adding completely new (empty) controllers from scratch.

Arrays:

Find by text or id:

Go to chunk by index:

Id generator:
skwasjer is offline   Reply With Quote