View Single Post
Old 01-06-19, 01:05 PM   #4
JeromeHeretic
Machinist's Mate

Downloads: 266
Uploads: 0

There is a lot of "das boot" sound mods. Can you give link to exact mod what about we are talking?

EDIT:
PS: I have circumstance for some ID conflict with "German uboat compilation" mod, or "FixAllSub GWX" mod (which i don't know what it is and from where it is). So, what you can try as first... unload both of this mods and try game. If will not crash, try load one of this mods and try... if will not crash, try load second... and it will crahs. So we will know mod which do some ID conflict. Because i have circumstance for ID conflict. But this is why im asking for exact sound mod you are using. Usualy sound mods just change .ogg files and nothing other, so there's no way to do some conflicts. It means, that your sound mod must have some other files, except sound files, which can do problems... and that is starting position for something to do. Before this anyone can't help you.
If your sound mod doesn't have any other files as sound files and game CTD, there is no other explanation as not enough RAM, but it doesn't sounds realistic, if your game runs with Thompsens sound pack well....

Last edited by JeromeHeretic; 01-06-19 at 01:19 PM.
JeromeHeretic is offline   Reply With Quote