Old 09-19-17, 07:14 PM   #2120
STEED
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodes View Post
Ehehehe, you and many of us.
Since Prometeus, I always thought about the thing: hey, its a prequel and they do not in the future such creatures existed. Even in Aliens the company didn't quite know what they were or could be and that is just light addressed.
After the film I ask a friend that is my film going companion and his answer was: in this days a director says that they want this and that and the writer of the script do it; my question was about if the director made this like this, should the fault be on the script and it writer?
And the movie had such plot holes and bad coherence, I thing I mad a post about it when a went see it.
From the way they go there, the medical bay scene, the Dr. Davidstein (well review by you) and the end of the film, that was soooo not expected...
Did you see the Honest Trailers of it, go see it, it will make you laugh about it and that's good.
Just seen it...

That ending was plain silly, as David plans to use what's her name as a host. Don't tell me the queen alien is back why? David has been laying his own eggs..big ones. The queen Alien is dead long live King David the Alien maker with his magic black goo oh wait its a airborne pathogen out of a engineer thermos flask soon to be on sale on amazon or maybe those golf balls with there naughty spores that infect dumb ass crew members.

Did you see that shower scene! Most of the crew slaughtered by David's xenomorph's and these two decide to have a spot of nookie! Wow one way to get over your crew mates death's.

To borrow Davros saying...I NAME YOU CHIBNALL THE DESTROYER OF DR WHO YOU KILLED IT!

Last edited by STEED; 09-19-17 at 07:47 PM.
STEED is offline   Reply With Quote