View Single Post
Old 09-26-09, 12:49 AM   #68
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980 View Post
I know its a WIP and liked it for most part, had some bugs though.You may be aware of them.

The periscope on the midget sub kept going up and down from begin of mission without orders and wouldnt stop.

May want to add the free cam from the start if possible, the fixed position is a bit annoying.

big bug, when I took a hit from an enemy gun, some weird black hull from a fleetboat showed up on outside of my boat(have an SS if needed).

Had fun getting depth charged, getting depth charged in a midget sub is brutal.So far so good, just some minor things.
The scope going up/down is a common thing especially when modding surface ships. It is because the scope was deleted from the subs upc file, it is fixed now. No more up and down.

The "Weird Black Hull" is actually the 3D damage image from the sub Keltos used to build the Ko. It is fixed, but you will not see damage on your sub since there is no image for it. You will still see the damage in the Damage Control Screen.

As for the camera, I assume you mean the interior camera? In a Ko there is not a lot of places to go. Keltos was going to make a new interior that is why the camera is stationary. but since the Ko is so limited in what it can do, it really wasn't worth the time when he had more important things to do.

So here is the Ko 1.4 with the fixes.

http://www.filefront.com/14602335/IJN_Ko_1_4.7z/

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote