View Single Post
Old 07-30-16, 07:12 PM   #1
Earl_8minus0
Swabbie

Downloads: 231
Uploads: 0
Default New (Older) Player - SH2 or DC to Start

Hello Group

Been a long time since I felt up to getting back into life and now that I am hopefully getting better. What better way to start than with new memories of good times had oh so long ago.

Got my old XP up and running at last and even managed to find my SubSim CD from 2002. Saving up to purchase a new SubSim CD but in the mean time.

What is your take on which is easier/better to get back into first - SH2 or DC. By back into not only playing but also updating to the best Mod state of the two.

Until I can get the new SubSim Mod CD - no big rush to upgrade my SHx collection. Espically as I am sure moding/playing SH2 and DC will keep me busy for a while till the above can take place and arrive.

PS: Also posting so that my new guy status can be updated as I see that even these old classics have new Mods in the DownLoad section that are not on my 2002 CD - LOL.

Thanks for any input and hopefully between my CD and the Download listings my SH2 and DC time will help me with my real life days and nights.

Sincerely,

Earl

PS To the nice guy in the SubSim help email department who attempted to help me reactivate my old account - THANKS - even though it couldn't be found going forward is all that matters anyway. THANKS again for the effort - as that is all we can ask of anyone but even more rewarding when they make the effort no matter the outcome. . .
Earl_8minus0 is offline   Reply With Quote