View Single Post
Old 04-12-19, 04:28 PM   #19
AKD
Watch

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkera View Post
I think its most likely the fact that a diver from a Uboat would dive to the bottom of the Nth Sea to a wreckage. Very much doubt this would be realistic or dare I saw possible.
From what I saw in the videos, it is so implausible as to be downright silly. Not sure what it adds at all. Would much rather see boarding a disabled ship, seizing intel, scuttling the ship with explosive charges (something else to acquire and manage in port) then having to make a decision on what to do with the crew (allow to leave in boats, capture, or kill) with different consequences.

Or if the devs insist on the need to make a decision that costs the life of a crew member: you send boarding party to seize intel and bring back to the sub, while intel is being brought back to the sub in the launch, one of your officers remains aboard the disabled freighter to emplace demolition charges. During this time the enemy is detected approaching and you must make a decision to torpedo the freighter with your officer still on board to hide of evidence of the intel seizure. Would also be a handy introduction to torpedoing a very easy target (unarmed and not moving).
AKD is offline   Reply With Quote