View Single Post
Old 03-19-14, 10:22 PM   #16
Sniper297
The Old Man

Downloads: 160
Uploads: 19

Not in this case, the problem is moderate waves sinking ships with no damage at all. Can't test with heavy waves until I find heavy waves by accident, mission editor won't do heavy waves. Set up a task force with one of each ship type in US naval bases.mis so I could start a career and run up to where the task force was cruising around, and see if I could observe during heavy weather. Tanker kept sinking in calm seas a few minutes after I picked up the formation on radar, so I eliminated the tanker. Then the Furutaka insisted on sinking even though it had the same specs as Maya, Mogami, and Takao. Increasing depth from 2.5 to 4 didn't help, Maya Mogami and Takao rode the seas easily at 2.5, Furutaka sank at 4 every time. I swear I'd deep six this if I could figure out a better way, I'm probably gonna end up applying the hack only to BBs and CVs. Reduce the armor rating and hit points for the CA and CL so it don't take 17 US battleships to sink one and leave the crash depth alone on those. I swear they spent more money and programming hours on them seagulls than they did on the damage models for ships. Birdbrains.
Sniper297 is offline   Reply With Quote