View Single Post
Old 03-03-10, 01:50 AM   #1703
JScones
Navy Seal

Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasm View Post
Well, I just read the instructions for installing one of the cracked versions of Assassins Creed 2 that are already out. Essentially, it allows a Ubisoft account, then they simply do a redirect to a different server.
The only thing it doesn't allow is a saved game but they expect to have that solved soon... It also looks like it would be the same or similar to bypass the DRM for SH5.
I am not going to post the hows's and why's but it definately looks like they've bypassed DRM already. No, I didn't d/l to test it.... but those who know where to look will have no problem finding a Pirate with it.
Yep, didn't take long, did it? "Working" cracks for AC2 are popping up everywhere now. Who'da thunk it?

Seems like the perverbial sledgehammer that Ubisoft has chosen to use on the walnut is indeed made of plastic, serving only to annoy the honest buyers who are now stuck with it.

Will Ubisoft concede defeat? Or will they press on with even more draconian measures, thus showing their true intention of stopping game resale?