View Single Post
Old 03-28-10, 09:14 PM   #165
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Downloads: 147
Uploads: 5

I couldn't re-activate because I couldn't connect to the Ubi servers. Finally reconnected and re-activated. With my tools all setup on new system I was ready to do some modding work again.
With the limited time I had today (didn't get connected till after 5pm central time) I started rework on the officer's bar. Main goal was to fix the right click bug and to add highlight around selected officer when you select them. I'm happy to say that the right click bug is now history and the selected officer has a highlight around his border:

is red ok for the highlight when selected? I also want to have the officer's highlight their border when you mouse over them...thinking yellow for this color. Anyone? Buehler?
Going to do the same for the order's categories (the small white buttons above the officers in the screenie)

Added 'space' for the officers to account for different situations (wounded, dead, ??) that way when I figure out how to 'read' an officer's health I can make the appropriate picture show for him.

Last edited by TheDarkWraith; 03-28-10 at 09:41 PM.
TheDarkWraith is offline   Reply With Quote