max-peck
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 393
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark bonamer View Post
+

my face is red.

i was done-in by a faulty drag and drop.

at sometime previously, i must have accidentally dropped the Submarine subfolder from a previous MOD into the 3000 yd tool folder set. when you (or scurvy or robbin) suggested that i back out of the Kongo fix and the 3000 yd fix it got me to thinking...which is bad. so i did a bit a reconnoitering and found the errant folder.

so i deleted it and reapplied the mod. fired up SH4, loaded the save and...i was able to finish the mission. No CTD and No white-out dials.

my sincere apologies for the wasted fission-material that you-guys used up trying to figure out what this dumb-ass did to fubar a fine mod.

i did learn quite a bit from the exchange, though. i still need to figure out how to copy/paste graphics into the message stream. i'll work at it.

thank you for your patience.

Don't stress yourself about it Mark
A ModSoup corruption is something that just about everyone around here has had at one point or another

--------------------------------------------------
Authority should derive from the consent of the governed, not from the threat of force

If the only tool you have is a hammer, pretty soon everything starts to look like a nail

FOTRS Ultimate
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=226270
The future of SH4 - coming to a PC near you soon
max-peck is offline   Reply With Quote