Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 08-13-16, 11:04 AM   #1244
CapnScurvy
Admiral

Downloads: 474
Uploads: 64

Regarding the plane icons.........Ok Max...got it. I'll make sure I'm on the same page with them.

============

Now......I'm trying to get caught up on questions previously asked:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin Robbins
CapnScurvy, do we have your stuff or do you have more than can be included in this release?
No, you don't have my stuff. I'm close to finishing. I prefer to have things checked and done before putting it out (even if for a trial run).

Quote:
The Nav Map mod in the main directory: what is that and do we need to use it for the next cauldron run?
I don't know, I didn't upload it.......least I don't think I did I'll claim my age is to blame if it was me.

Quote:
Regarding the ship icons on the nav map.......the core mod should have the TMO plotting system.

.........we'll have plugins for stock plotting with ship silhouettes.........
Ok, that's what we'll do.

Quote:
Capn, let's put the UMark back into the core mod.
Good, I'll put it back in. That will give propbeanie a chance to find the subs while looking for them in the Museum!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdiddy
Forgive me if I've missed this (I've tried to read all the posts.) I know we're getting an optical correction with FOTRSU but will the Rec Manual stadimeter reference heights be OTC accurate? At least as a plug-in?
No, the heights won't be checked or corrected for accuracy. What you have is what you'll have. Maybe a plug in later.

The HMS Shannon vs. USS Chesapeake outside Boston Harbor June 1, 1813

USS Chesapeake Captain James Lawrence lay mortally wounded...
Quote:
.."tell the men to fire faster, fight 'till she sinks,..boys don't give up the ship!"
CapnScurvy is offline   Reply With Quote