View Single Post
Old 08-25-15, 09:44 AM   #21
ArditoCorsaro
Planesman

Downloads: 511
Uploads: 0

Default SINGLE MISSIONS

I HAD THINK TO DO ALSO SOME SIGNLE MISSION IN SPANISH CIVIL WAR. IF ANYONE CAN HELP OUR TEAM TO DO, IT'S WELCOME. I'M TRY TO LEARN TO USE THE MISSION EDITOR.
LIKE THE MISSION OF REGIO SOMMERGIBILE TORRICELLI (ROYAL SUBMARINE TORRICELLI), OUT CARTAGENA WHEN HAVE SINK THE CRUISER MIGUEL DE CERVANTES. OR THE MISSION OF THE SUBMARINE IRIDE WHEN HAVE TRY TO TORPEDO A BRITISH DESTROYER IN PATROL OUT SPANISH WATERS.
ops, sorry if i have write big.
About the mod, you guys can be sure that it will not dead. one of the first "total mod" of silent hunter, was an italian mod. for sh 2, "regia marina alfa tau". Was really good, but it's too old. So it's duty of my team do a new italian mod.
For begin, we have think to do an italian ocean going sub for u boot missions, (like i told, there was italian sub in operation monsun).
And later develop from that, all the rest.
For that i'm trying to do a ocean going sub, but i need someone that know how do a 3d model, for help me. me and oliver are trying to learn how use 3d programs, but it's not easy for beginners.
For the interiors of subs, i think we must use american fleet boat interiors. are much similar. later they will be modified a little (gauges, and other) for give a more "italian look", but for begin can go good a simple american interiors. american fleet boat have conning towers (before refits) very very much similar to italian subs. and also some hull (like the porpoise-mameli) it's similar. for that i've ask if we can modify the porpoise.
And we need a VII C. (like i just told to Jhapprich, in 42-43 doenitz ask some italian ocean going sub for the kriegsmarine, for use like transport sub, because our sub was much large. and like payback he give some 7-c u boot. so we need a 7c, with an italian skin (i can do that without problems) and italian uniforms and voice mod (there is a italian voice mod called "that's amore".) ofc.

Last edited by ArditoCorsaro; 08-25-15 at 10:00 AM.
ArditoCorsaro is offline   Reply With Quote