View Single Post
Old 06-19-17, 02:44 AM   #3152
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980 View Post
Absolutely will make it and win in 2020 "big league" because the so called "deplorables" will ensure it barring illegals are not permitted to vote, left is working on that. Amazes me the hysteria some people are in over this man because he does not play by the rules of DC and actually wants to help the people. Obama was far more dangerous to the country and the world. Personally, I've enjoyed the turmoil his election has caused, our nation needed it and continues to do so.
Accusing "the Left" is so hip these days. "The Left" seems to encompass all level-headed people of common sense lately, according to the far right media. What do you mean with "... barring illegals are not permittted to vote, left is working on that"? I'd sure think it is Trump?
Trump "help the people"? Yes, the rich ones, and in a very short-sighted way maybe, and then working for a year until all collapses.

And how was Obama "dangerous" in any way? I keep hearing this all the time from the right, from "traitor" to worse. WTH is wrong with you people?

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.