View Single Post
Old 03-03-06, 08:26 PM   #52
donut
The Old Man

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0
Default Respects to CCIP

Dear CCIP,

You are the man.I count you as a friend,helpfull to a fault,Officer,Gentleman & Judge of fine wine.Your assistance w/Subsim's forum,is like-un-to;a savings acct.,it will draw interest, and allow your kindness to enlighten,to enrich your life & others also.Many thanks, I am underway to patrol grid, transit, canal is still there, no ships,suggest ships:should only be in backwater sideings, for easy plotting,canal is to narrow most of the distance.Building graphics, would also be nice,there must have been a town on the canal,but I suspect may not be possible in editor.I would have thought,it would be an editor option,to delete changes.Now I know to save origional, before overwrite.BTW-I have saved virgin data file is that where you got the--data\campaigns\campaign\camcaign_SCR.mis you sent for fix?
I truely,am gratefull for,and you have earned my respect w/your helpfull persistance in this delima.Although many in the know, might have shared. Explaining that which you don't have knowledge of, is difficult,my spelling,is a D-,typeing is H&P,People skills,well let me say,I am not a diplomat.It took Two hrs.compose this letter which I will add to thread in mission designers forum.
--------------------------------------------GOD Bless you,Donut
donut is offline   Reply With Quote