View Single Post
Old 02-28-06, 09:22 PM   #47
donut
The Old Man

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0
Default Populated Kiel Canal dilemma With SHIII Editor

It appears that I merged Save Scripted Layer As... Scripted Layer? I found SH3 in my documents/data/cfg/Sh3MissionEditor.log when opened shows 300 warning: Unit Duke of York too close to the unit Duke of York (current distance 0.0, minimum 300.0) Same for every stationary ship in game. Game would not Initalize,suspect frame rate over load,just a guess.Can editor changes be reversed? If there saved files in the editor?Where?I have a virgin Silent Hunter III/data/Campaigns/Campaign/Campaign_SCR.mis file.If needed?

CCIP wrote:
Hmm, the only reason it can not work is if you don't specifically open and save Campaign_SCR.mis as a Scripted Units Layer. That is, don't use the "open" and "save" commands - always use "Open Scripted Units Layer" and "Save Scripted Units Layer As". It should then work.

Those "errors" that you get are not actually errors. They have been in the game out of the box and don't really cause any problems.
__________________________________________________ ___
Canal.mis file script puts ships in canal OK.Canal is to narrow.Plotting course is difficult.Collision With ship,your dead! Must undo changes in editor + I mistakenly merged scripted layer origional with same.Now I Have two of every stationary ship in game.Is it possible to undo? With SHIII EDITOR :hmm: :hmm:
donut is offline   Reply With Quote