View Single Post
Old 04-28-18, 06:37 PM   #4022
Avarus Lux
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

the LSH 2015 mod comes with a prepacked JSGME folder that contains the HSIE_V16B1 mod, i find this mod very enjouable and i have every single option turned on (and both oxygen at 2.0), the GWX3 mod however, does not have this mod included, now my questions are;

is it a problem to use this mod with GWX3 at all? will it improve the Overall experience if i were to add it (aka make things more realistic like it does in LSH) or will it cause bugs and issues with GWX3?

secondly, can i simply copy this folder from the LSH mod folder into the GWX mod folder and activate it the same way via JSGME, or is that specific HSIE_V16B1 folder customized to LSH? i am not seeing many differences especially when it comes to the settings.

regardless i can always give it a try... but i'd rather not get nasty surprises mid game after hours of valuable game time.

ps, apologies for raising this thread from ze dead... but imho it is best to ask on the thread of the mod i want to use itself then making a new seperate one...