Thread: Windows 7?
View Single Post
Old 11-10-09, 04:01 AM   #18
Red Heat
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 243
Uploads: 0

Hiii

I wont "crack" my head any more because im not able to put my sh3 game working in my new os or wasting my time searching for hipotetical solutions witch they are only in the hands of the ubisoft because they have the tools to solve this situation witch they created and they dont wont to share with us for free (for those witch have the original game) because to maintain the business and greed.

I will put my copy from the sh3 in the same box with other games such destroyer command, silent hunter 1 and 2 and make a small museum!

For me personaly this question means the end of a era and the begining of a new one, THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH... to the GWX team for the huge work, and for share with us...personaly thanks for all adventures, happy times, dangers, and all so for the my success in my war patrols in this game and this "virtual Battle of the Atlantic"!

Now as a war veteran i will be send to a desk in the H.Q. serving as a war advisor of Döenitz and his staff or training and teaching the new officiers and crews for the next war call, witch i think its very close (we hope lol) the new silent hunter 5!

Wish me luck!

Kaleu "Red Heat"
2 Unterseeboots Flotilla

´´There is three kinds of man: the living, the death,
and those who are at Sea.´´

Plato
Red Heat is offline   Reply With Quote