View Single Post
Old 01-09-08, 01:33 AM   #1
Reece
CINC Pacific Fleet

Downloads: 171
Uploads: 0
Alternate Sound Pack for GWX 2.0

Hi, after a lot of searching for a tweaker file for GWX 2 version of the mixer file I gave up & made my own, limited to only the tweaks I needed to do!
Please read the documentation for more info but I will say I am pleased with some of the effects:
1) The clock can be heard quetly in the command room and going to various stations (compartments) the sound is much quieter & some not heard at all, still all in stereo!
2) The torpedo opening is now heard & the sounds of opening and firing combinations work correctly due to the right mix of 2 files & mixer settings.
3) This is from my very early sound pack: The commands given to the chief are syncronized to mouth movements & Das Boot speech still heard.
4) There are several alternate depthcharge sounds to choose from or to use with SH3 Commander random folder.

Many other sounds, if there are some you don't like then just remove, the file is just over 20 megs in 7z format, can be downloaded here:
http://files.filefront.com/AlternateSFXPackForGWX2+2b7z/;10055125;/fileinfo.html
Credits: Many thanks to the GWX team for their excellent AddOn, & thanks also to Timetraveller for his tweak program, 95% of the sounds are done by me taken from various movies, and edited with Sony Sound Forge, a few however I'm not sure where they have come from, many thanks to those people & if there are any that are recognised please let me know.
Cheers.

Sub captains go down with their ship!

Last edited by Reece; 04-25-08 at 10:18 AM.
Reece is online   Reply With Quote