View Single Post
Old 06-19-07, 10:30 AM   #1513
danlisa
Navy Seal

Downloads: 45
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlemannen
Your probably right, the files are smaller than they should be. I also tried to download the 790 meg file at you homepage, that file was 680 megs when it was "finished". So its also corrupted. Now I trie the last option, to download it with torrent. The bad things is that it downloading very slowly. Is there any other place where the file(s) isnt corrupted?

Thanx again

PS. I didnt understand how to use MD5 Mate
What speed connection are you on? Have you tried the single part downloads? They were broken down into parts to stop situations like this. Nothing worse than downloading a large file to find that it is corrupt.

I don't know if the Siegmann link allows download managers but that is your best option this will help to keep the connection alive.

As for MD5 Mate, see this image

You can either put each MD5 Hash in separately or use a combo file to check all parts.

FYI, the MD5 Hash file for the 790mb single download is - d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e - Just put this sequence in the 'Compare single File' section of MD5 Mate and then direct it to the downloaded file. It will then check the integrity of the 790mb file. It can take some time.

If all of this fails, someone could send it to you on disc.