View Single Post
Old 09-07-17, 08:59 PM   #1
Webster
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:
Default need a new browser recommendation for win 7

explorer 11 just doesn't work anymore, way too many incompatibilities with certain websites causing it to constantly be hanging up and crashing

thing is, firefox looked great at first but I quickly found it is just as bad and even worse for hanging up and crashing on some websites

I really really really don't want chrome and try to avoid anything google related

I tried opera but has a laptop browser touch screen format and from what I see most of the browsers that come up in searches are like that now

I just want a simple desktop PC browser that works and wont hang up loading tons of crap or be filled with built in spyware to sell my browsing habits to spammers.

what is out there that is very similar to explorer format and designed for PCs and not laptops?

I don't know much about browser software and just want something basic that works without conflicts.

I hope I can get something with a familiar looking layout to what I am used to with explorer. hell I don't even know if I can go back to an older version of explorer to find something that works but if I could, im good with that too.