View Single Post
Old 03-06-24, 04:38 AM   #1
Tabris
Gunner

Downloads: 171
Uploads: 0
Default Type XXI in NYGM (Fifi)

I figured it would be more respectful to quarantine this discussion to its own thread, as Fifi is regularly updating NYGM and I'd rather not pollute its own stickied thread. He has made it very clear that he has no interest in the XXI!

Here we can discuss the Type XXI in this mod, what works and what doesn't work. I've got the boat in a mostly-working state currently, and here are the relevant files in case anyone wants to have a look:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ilbgn...weaks.rar/file

Note that this is not a "mod" per-say, in the sense that it's not being distributed as a complete work, even as a WIP. Rather I'm providing these files in case anyone would like to compare the changes to their own modified files, for the advancement of our collective knowledge. If you drop these into your game, and it all works out, then great, but I make no guarantees.

I'll make a more coherent post outlining all the problems with the XXI which I can identify and explain, and what I did to fix them if anything, at a later date. I imagine many people who have little to no interest in playing the XXI have no idea what I'm talking about.

- Tabris
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote