View Single Post
Old 04-16-18, 07:44 AM   #4
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 4

But SCPOTurner, in WoS merchands do use the radio to spread your position once they detect you, or am I confounding it with SH3? In SH3 it's definitly there, and I think also in SH5. Only that there is no 'sound' or anything to notify you - it's only such a notification as you suggest above that would be a cheat IMO.

Take a look in the Captain's Log, I'm sure you find such reports that have detected your sub, provided that your operator has recorded them: this should not happen all the time, unless merchands and other neutrals were *always* sending at the same frequency, in this case your operator would intercept ALL such reports...which I don't know.

And of course, as I said, I always assume that such reports of my sub are sent unless I'm invisible to the enemy and I sink the ship pretty fast, in this case I'm pretty sure no report was sent.
But what do you want exactly? Still I don't understand...Do you want a 'prove' that such a report is sent? Or not sent? But that would not be very realistic...

Last edited by XenonSurf; 04-16-18 at 07:55 AM.
XenonSurf is offline   Reply With Quote