View Single Post
Old 06-25-13, 02:22 PM   #18
LGN1
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 147
Uploads: 12

Hi,

thanks for the feed-back. I'm glad that you like the mod and it seems to work. Has anyone already made some experience with over-claiming? Is BdU too strict?

I have just uploaded a new version. The main changes are:

1.) I have fixed a tiny bug concerning renown calculation if 0 BRT are claimed (only important for non-renown player)

2.) Following iambecomelife's suggestion I have implemented a new feature: Before the entry into the war of the US there is a chance that BdU knows your true tonnage from 'other sources'. In this case you get your true tonnage value (but the number of ships in your report is not changed).

As I have mentioned before, the 'BdU AI' can be easily changed. So if anyone has a suggestion, don't hesitate to ask.

3.) I have created a drop-down menu for the ship-type box (you can still also write what you like in this box). The entries in the box are taken from the EnglishNames.cfg/GermanNames.cfg file IN THE FOLDER WITH THE EXECUTABLE, i.e., you should copy your own EnglishNames.cfg/GermanNames.cfg from the SH3 ship folder to the folder with the executable (the two files contained in the download are from GWX). This guarantees that the ship type is compatible with SH3 Commander and the ship-name feature works properly.

Regards, LGN1
LGN1 is offline   Reply With Quote