Old 11-11-14, 01:23 PM   #79
makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise View Post

@Alex
I thank you for trust. And once again, thanks for the hint. Unfortunately, we can't guarantee correction of a mistake of the Ubisoft developers. The matter is that, for available in game, dimensions of cannon , animation of artillery calculation is corrected. After change of dimensions there can be errors of compliance of animation. We can move a few gunners, but we aren't able to change animation. At present we don't know that will turn out as a result. Nevertheless, we will resolve somehow this issue. Perhaps,we will be forced to sacrifice adequate animation to please to the real sizes of the cannon. Possibly, there is no other way out. Or, to leave everything as is. At present I am inclined to the decision to sacrifice animation. It seems to me that for the general visual perception of the boat, its real dimensions it is more important, than, for example, the gunner's hand which holds air, or fall into details of cannon, inside.)
i can't wait getting the files for this amazing boat you are preparing here Wise . it is absolutely fantastic piece of art !

about the deck gun: it was a very nice deck gun designed by Testpilot (i think it is the best so far released) some time ago. i don't know if it is correct at its dimensions but ,surely, it was very nicer than the stock.
i am thinking that , in case that you will not work on the deck gun, why not to ask permissions from Testpilot to use his deck gun on your release ?

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods
makman94 is offline   Reply With Quote