View Single Post
Old 11-10-14, 01:43 PM   #77
Wise
Engineer

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

@Fahnenbohn
Thanks for the hint, but this method of gloss doesn't suit us. "Metal" looks absolutely unnaturally. After completion of work you will be able to download mod and to make such gloss personally for yourself. Concerning doors of torpedo tubes … this question belongs to animation. Unfortunately, we aren't engaged in settings of animations.

@ Wolfstriked
At your request:

@ kurfürst
Salute, my friend! Thanks!

@Alex
I thank you for trust. And once again, thanks for the hint. Unfortunately, we can't guarantee correction of a mistake of the Ubisoft developers. The matter is that, for available in game, dimensions of cannon , animation of artillery calculation is corrected. After change of dimensions there can be errors of compliance of animation. We can move a few gunners, but we aren't able to change animation. At present we don't know that will turn out as a result. Nevertheless, we will resolve somehow this issue. Perhaps,we will be forced to sacrifice adequate animation to please to the real sizes of the cannon. Possibly, there is no other way out. Or, to leave everything as is. At present I am inclined to the decision to sacrifice animation. It seems to me that for the general visual perception of the boat, its real dimensions it is more important, than, for example, the gunner's hand which holds air, or fall into details of cannon, inside.)
Wise is offline   Reply With Quote