View Single Post
Old 03-12-10, 02:21 PM   #16
Biggles
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

"The LOGIN OFFLINE feature will now be available. The mode of login can be chosen in the user authorization screen. I remind you that you need to download the latest update (1.011) for offline gaming and the first logon must be in LOGIN ONLINE. After that, you'll be free to choose the login mode you prefer. Also, I'd like to stress that after any new content purchase, you must LOGIN ONLINE for new content activation. After activation, purchased content will, likewise, be available either in offline or online mode. If you decide to LOGIN ONLINE after active offline flying, the game will prompt you to synchronize your achievements with the master-server automatically. That process can take some time, however you will have an option to abort it. Of course, the main gaming mode is still ONLINE, as it was initially designed, so not all game features will be available in offline mode. But this should address the main problems you asked us to handle, which is really our main priority. You can now spend (most of) your time within Rise Of Flight without connection to the internet."

http://riseofflight.com/Blogs/default.aspx