moselgott
Watch

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by minsc_tdp
Quote:
Originally Posted by moselgott
EDIT: Ok, I think there´s another problem. If pushing Ctrl+F1 (my choice for "select Tube 1"), Tube 2 is selected. If pushing Ctrl+F2, Tube 3 is selected until pushing Ctrl+F6, then Tube 7 is sleceted. No chance to select tubes 1,8,9,10 w/o using the mouse or cycling tubes.
What´s that?
lolwut?

How about this: With my latest changes you can chain commands together using the & symbol. If you start the game and don't touch any of the tube selection keys and only use voice, we could set it up to open tube 8 by hitting the cycle key 7 times (from 1), toggling that tube, and cycling 3 more times to go back to tube 1. I don't know how fast you can mash these keys into SH4 and have it get them right but it's worth a shot. I already made a fix where you can chain together as many keystrokes as you want but I haven't uploaded it yet.
I think a chain system is a valuable addition to that. A good use for it would be "open all tubes" (w&q&w&q&w....), but I think it is not usable for selecting singular tubes, because in order to get from tube 6 to tube 1 you would have to say "select tube 5", so that 5 tubes are cycled to reach tube 1. Did I get that right? If yes, I wouldn´t like, but it is likable for other commands though.

Nontheless I couldn´t solve my problem. Why is tube 2 selected when pushing Ctrl+F1? And why is there no possibility to select tubes 1,8,9,10?