View Single Post
Old 12-27-17, 10:18 AM   #7
Sauroketh
Mate

Downloads: 59
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborg322 View Post
This is a common problem posted many times normally Admin Privileges fixes it or by changing the DPI Scaling in the same way ( Right Click on SH5.exe and properties)

Simon
Sorry, sir, DPI scaling what?
anything similar in my compatibility options is

"High resolution scaling" (scrollable window, offers the game or the system to manage this scaling) [third option starting from the bottom]

and "Turn off full-screen optimization" check-box [second option starting from the bottom].

Which is the DPI Scaling you mean, sir?

P.S. The chart box appears even in BUNKER, small, empty, im the middle of the screen. It is not BIG EMPTY, as reported several messages before. And, really, game DOES NOT FREEZE at the start (supposedly skipping some necessary files?!), that's the similar symptom.
But still, I'd better ask again, are you sure it's the same issue we are talking about?

Not that I'm boasting nor complaining... but no matter how I grubbed in the game it's the first time I get a thing that ugly... WITHOUT MY INTERFERENCE!!!

Regarding the path...
My install path has always been somwhere in drive E:, kind of E:\3D\SH\5\DAS.BOOT or E:\3D\SH\5\TWoS,
I have re-installed everything from zero (wipe disk and let's go...) dozens of times due to my multiple experiments, but it's the first time this bug occurs.

Last edited by Sauroketh; 12-27-17 at 10:44 AM.
Sauroketh is offline   Reply With Quote