Old 05-21-08, 11:53 PM   #35
UrPeaceKeeper
Helmsman

Downloads: 40
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypher
I would play the **** out of that ship.

Man i would love to see BBs and how well they get modded down the way. Once i start seeing damage crews and NSM flooding i will pretty damn impressed. You guys are breaking new ground and i hope to see more improvements in the future.

I think the best thing that can be done is have a little more of a collective thread for Sharing your breakthoughs and thoughts. The more everyone works togeather the more complete the mods will be.
Hey there, I feel like I'm spamming these forums with this but the PBB mod finally got a working damage control and hull damage thanks to Rucco. If you check out the PBB mod you can see it in action. He included a mission that will demonstrate what happens with the damage control. (He puts you next to an Iowa BB) Not only does it work for the PBB but it has stopped the random sinkings and lack of durability of the Graf Spee/Scheer PBB's! Very cool. You may consider asking how he did it as it is done very well. Now it's on to the fine points! Something like what he has done could be done similiarlly to the Bismark/Scharnhorst with some work between Rucco and you

Dont give up hope! The modders are bringing us our surface ships!

UrPeaceKeeper is offline   Reply With Quote